Subscribe by RSS RSS Icon
Follow me on Twitter Twitter Icon

The Gathering



The gathering was awesome .. But not that good but at least we met each other .. haha !!

Guys , I'm sorry that the ticket booking failed .. and that all of u have to watch Monsters vs Aliens ..I'm terribly sorry .

Some went home early .. And some went their separate ways during the day . I hope it wont be like this the next time .

But next time .. I've decided to go to The Gardens for our next gathering .. but No movie there as its quite expensive , that place is big enough ... at least , haha !!!!


I really hope everyone had a nice gathering !! Have you enjoyed yourself that day ?




Wei Tat showing his muscles ... |||swt .. ( means sweat )

Dont !!!!!

What chu trying to say ??



Haha !!!


And lastly a group photo ... with only this amount of ppl .. aint it disappointing ?



Thanks Mr.Anis for attending !!! WE ALL LOVE YOU A LOT !!



2 comments:

ÃngËL™ said...

T.T
evryone is so different jor~~
erm...
mature liao...
haiz...
not lyk me so *kesian*...

6tulip2007 said...

aiyo , haven see your face also .

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Info.

Nulla enim nibh, conse ctetuer sed, vesti bulum eleme ntum, sagittis nec, diam. Mauris blan dit vehi cula neque. Read More

XHTML/CSS validations
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!