Subscribe by RSS RSS Icon
Follow me on Twitter Twitter Icon

Dinner N Gathering


Hello there people...
Nice to hear fro me again rite? Hehehe...
Just to remind you guys that I am organising dinner n cum gathering this NOVEMBER.
Please dun hesitate to ask me if anything.
Hope you guys will be able to come n gather for the sake of reunion after CKS.
The gathering is for year 2006/7/8/9.
Please do email me at dna021207@gmail.com with details such as:
Name, Class/Year , contact number for those who are interested.
Tickets are on sale in September onwards.
Price will be notified again.
Obviously not beyond Rm100.
No worries as will try to get better deals n all!!!
Cheerios n have a great life!

"good things dun come easy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Info.

Nulla enim nibh, conse ctetuer sed, vesti bulum eleme ntum, sagittis nec, diam. Mauris blan dit vehi cula neque. Read More

XHTML/CSS validations
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!